Perseverance through lonely too long

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mwestton
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mwestton

Guest
Social networks to chat aren't helping anymore. If I volunteer I don't have the time. No job, no friends, a small income I'm thankful for ssdi. I'm tired of tears. I'm drawing closer to the Lord but the silence I hope doesn't make madness again. Please pray and I don't know what for. I posted on the singles page why I think God intended this,yet it's hard some days. Thanks.
 
social network relationships will never top face to face relationships. did you know that the longer you look at someone when talking to him or her, the better you listen & remember? it's true. i'm still an old fashioned guy not caring for s.m. relationships. search yourself totally honestly & you will arrive at the answers. especially if you are a born again Christian. go to your favorite place with all quietness & for a half hour at least, talk to Jesus about your problems. relax & listen very intently to Jesus. if you are b.a., the Holy Spirit will comfort & teach you. i believe more ambition & perseverance is needed. employ your talents into income. we all have talents God gave us. i have felt in the past God didn't want me to have any friends at different times. although the feeling may be strong, it's not true. God made people forepeople. learn Hebrews 13:5. blessings to you.
 
Sometimes we just don't know what to pray for. I will pray for God to give you clarity of thought on how to best proceed with your life on a positive spiritual track.
 
Social networks to chat aren't helping anymore. If I volunteer I don't have the time. No job, no friends, a small income I'm thankful for ssdi. I'm tired of tears. I'm drawing closer to the Lord but the silence I hope doesn't make madness again. Please pray and I don't know what for. I posted on the singles page why I think God intended this,yet it's hard some days. Thanks.
I've been lonely for a long time. I say I've been through the ringer of madness more than what most would consider. It helps to search for things that are pleasent to see & think about, with Gods word in mind and thinking of the good things that people can do by them.
Inoffensive media where people practice righteousness can be your freind, and by it you can make an image of what life in the next world could be like.