Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
We get the US ones as well .

In fact, we get sausages and other cold storage from all over the globe
:D

After all , everything is imported ..
:p
 
True. I'm hungry for anything right now .

The person below me is a really old member on CC
:D
 
I LOVE driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The person below me likes to fish.
 
I dont even know what that is....

The person below me likes waffles
 
Actually, no. I slept until almost 10, less than an hour before i had to be at work.

The person below me wants to help me get rid of my ex-boyfriend.
 
hmm, I can't really brag about any experience in those things

tpbm wants ice cream beside the chocolate
 
Yeah. Ice cream is always good. A Ice Cream sandwich would be good.

The person below me wants to give me a shoulder massage because it hurts.
 
mmmmm, yup

sure, just sit down here and I'll give you one. I'm very good at cyber massages :D
 
Lol. Thanks... I think I am gonna put a heat patch on it when I get home.

The person below me wants to boot Aksel for being missing for so long.
 
not sure that would help, cause then he'd be missing even longer (!)
maybe we can kick him INTO the site?

tpbm wants tell my machine to do what I want it to
 
Astrids computer, Do what she wants you to!!!

The person below me might get that to work....