Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
true

the person below me does things in front of the mirror that they honestly aren't afraid to do in front of someone's face
 
True

The person below me likes ranch dip with french fries (or maybe that's just me)
 
I haven't tried that yet, but it sounds good to me!!

The person below me is a good cook.
 
I am famous for my vegetable casseroles. (Actually, I can't cook at all.)

The person below me is a big sports fan.
 
True, I love football and basketball!

The person below me loves 24.
 
False, i prefer csi new york :p

The person below me loves teddy bears
 
true!! i used to collect them as a kid!

the person below me likes chik-fil-a because of their buttery breading! yum
 
buttery... perhaps i'd like it if i knew what it was.

sunchips are fried??? the person below me will never eat sunchips again
 
False. I love Sunchips.

The person below me went to bed late last night.
 
hahaha of course i can,..so true clement,...u know how awsome i am...just admit it!!! :p

The person below me is married
 
yup she sure does...

The person below me has danced the macaranna alone in the bathroom
 
I do love sausages, but I bet our types of Sausage in the US are a bit different than yours.

The Person below me is incredibly bored.