Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yeah!! I am!


The person below me still needs waking more up, as this person is still feeling kinda sleepy.
 
Yesh!! All True!


The person below me is a totally different person than the one that just have been posting most above here now.
 
Actually no, im about to have my lunch now because it's 11:50 am already


The person below me was praying for someone dear moment before posting here.
 
Ah, yes. If one can say it was for someone dear into here in CC, then I just did that not so long time ago. :)


The person below me haven't gone to lunch yet. ;) :p
 
That's right; It is kinda too late now for lunch anyways....


The person below me is going soon to bed now.
 
ohh nooo...soo false!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loove pizza

the person below me cooked today
 
yes true .
the person below me go to church 2moro . lol
I already had a church today but because I am in NZ
 
Nope, tomorrow is a new working day. ;) :p


The person below me is getting off from CC now.
 
False - just signed in!

The person below me has eaten or plans to eat a candy apple this Autumn season. (do they have candy apples in Europe?)
 
False; I don't plan that. Neither am I much used to nor trying candy apple I think. Though perhaps I might have tried it without realizing it was candy apple too. I don't know if there does exist candy apple in Europe, I am not known with all different customs being from Europe, as there are more countries I haven't been to nor got to know about their culture and lifestyle. I did used to live in an area in Norway where they use to have an apple festival every year during autumn, maybe they have something like that there?


The person below me loves eating caramel poudding.
 
False - don't looove it, it's okay :) (thanks MrsS for the explanation on candy apples in Europe)

The person below me got a haircut or will soon.
 
Last edited:
Have no idea what it is.


The person below me has a biblical avatar picture.
 
True -(and no bicycle either, lol)

The person below me had a shower this morning.