Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Half true, I love snow but hate cold. (It's -25C / -13F out here and im FREEEEEEZING!)

The person below is allergic to something
 
False.... The person below you LOVES music.. And sings often. Haha.

The person below me....
Is male...
 
false..... :D

the person below me has to go to class/work on a saturday morning....grrrrrr
 
Haha! It's Saturday where I live... like as in, right now.
And that would be false, I do have to start packing though, I'm visiting peeps in another state...yippee.... yeah, not reall. I'm not exactly excited.

The person below me is... not shy...
 
I love them in that they're really nice creatures. Professional beggars too. So yeah I'd say true. I want to adopt a greyhound.

The person below me just returned from the toilet...
 
False, Im about to go there soon.

The person below is satisfied for the income he/she gots
 
False! ... or the other one... Do I win?

The person below me can teach me how to play guitar.
 
We all win YAY!!!
But I'm sorry, there's only two me's this one and that one... can you guess who I am? Lol
True...I can teach you quite a bit...owning a guitar myself. As lOng as you don't expect professional training. ;)
The person below me, is keeping this thread going. :)
 
Indeed I am. And it's been a long time since I have done that!!!!

The person below me needs a cookie.
 
I do not need a cookie , in fact I just fought that urge & realised I have no milk which makes a cookie rationally unedible.

The person below me likes mystery plots. (movies, books, stories, cats...)
 
I don't mind mystery stuff, but it's not my favorite genre.

The person below me Has my cell phone number.
 
Of course I do!! In fact, I texted you just a few minutes ago.

The person below me is likely to be the person above me as well.
 
*Giggles* Well, Look at that, You're right!!!!

The person below me wants to cheer me up.
 
True...If that's what you need I'm all for helping.

The person below me has a child in their lap...just like me (I gots my lil bro in my lap, he's watching me onthe computer).