Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Ewww... False. My little brother does, but it's normal for babies to chew on everything...

The person below me wants a truck. (I want a truck, but I'm not going to post right after myself like I did earlier in this thred). :D
 
I do want a truck :D

The person below me follows all laws of gravity no matter how severe the punishment.
 
Yes. It's hard to not follow them.

The person below me is going to keep me entertained for a few hours.
 
Jajaja!! I do that pretty much every day.

The person below me needs a nap.
 
That is true... The person above me needs to go to bed.

The person below me is a unicorn.
 
Only on tuesdays after school.

The person below me is Alayna (again)
 
I'm ... my name is Randy, miss. Sorry to disappoint.

The person below me will give me gas money?
 
Sorry. I don't have any left to spare.

The person below me needs a new pair of sunglasses.
 
Yeah... I probably shouldn't have given you that idea. Now you'll be screaming the whole day.

The person below me needs a hobby.
 
The person above me needs to mind their own hobbies >:|

The person below me wants a kit kat :D
 
YES!!!! Kit Kats are my favorite candy bar!

The person below me wants to hug a tamed polar bear.
 
I DOoooooooooooooo They're so great... I want one. :( It'll eat me.

The person below me is sad with me.
 
I don't know why I would be sad with you.

The person below me wants some of the cheddar broccoli cheese soup I just made.
 
I don't want soup thank you very much please don't spill any down.

The person below me wants broccoli cheese soup Alayna made.
 
Sorry for you Alayna... the persoabove me seems a little agitated right now...
But hey! I'm up to try something new bring on the soup! :p

The person below me knows someone who jumped off a cliff and lived! (if you know me... that doesn't count!)
 
Ummmm. I don't actually.

The person below me is incredibly jealous that I had amazing prime rib for dinner tonight.