Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
False. No children here. Not even any furry children at the moment. The only thing in my lap is my computer.

The person below me wants me to sleep.
 
No, I like spiders. Especially fried in butter (kidding!)
But nah, they don't scare me.

The person below me is HAPPY!
 
I'm content... So I suppose happy could be true... Because I'm not unhappy.
:)
753 932504 33103 33 044 2340 7515...
^^The person below me can read this^^
 
I'm content... So I suppose happy could be true... Because I'm not unhappy.
:)
753 932504 33103 33 044 2340 7515...
^^The person below me can read this^^

Hmmm I can read it... I can.. ... ok I can't :(

The person below me likes the chicken cereals.
 
If by "chicken cereal" you mean Kellogs... True... Didja know the queen of England won't eat any other kind of cereal?
The person below me is not afraid of Getting hunted by snails. lol
 
lol true. Snails don't scare me.

The person below me has a toaster.
 
I do! :D
How'd ya know? lol
...
The person below me is a Twilight fan. =F lol
 
False, only heard about then but never seen.

The person below me don't like early wake ups and prefers to sleep long in the morning.
 
Hmmm. The person above me didn't say anything about me.

Does the person below me have more of a clue?
 
GAH!!!!! Random people popping into the threads keeping ruining the flow!!!! You're SUPPOSED to say something about the person below you, No matter how random, truthful or insane... And you people keep failing!!!

PLEASE tell me the newest person below me knows how to do this right!!!!!
 
I actually get along with computers great. So, nice try.

The person below me suddenly has an itch behind their left ear after reading this.
 
WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW I had an itch 10 seco-*itches*-nds before I read it though so false!

The person below me likes peanut butter & santas village is bad?... huh?!!!!
 
Huh?? Peanutbutter is good, and I've never been to Santas villiage.

The person below me is in a relationship.
 
Sadly, no... My Cowboy with a big, black stetson hasn't come for me, in his old, but reliable blue truck. :D But I can wait.

The person below me has me on their friends list :)
 
I do now XD Hahaha (read my post about remembering silly things?) I joke. No I usually eat fries with ranch.

The person below me holds a hamburger with 1 hand whilst taking a bite of it. My brother in law says I'm weird because he always uses 2 hands.