Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
True.......................................................................

Well the person below me has had chicken POX
 
everyone does... including Me.

idk what to say now. the person below me knows what I should say.
 
Better yet, I think you should sing ^_^

The person below me wants to climb a mountain <3
 
I enjoy some ^.^ The hills are alive with the sound of music!!! :D

The person below me likes.... pumpkins :D
 
never seen it, don't intend to.

@Livi: I can sing with a sore throat, but I'm not exactly in the mood tonight.

The person below me, knows how to patch a broken heart.
 
I do! Ask The Lord in the name of The Savior & it will be done.

The person below me likes frogs
 
I wish... I want screen tees. :D One of them... I want it to say: I'm crazy and I'm right. And the other one: Chick Norris. :D hehe

The person below me is doing better todsy, than they were last night.
 
ummm that depends on the person above me's opinion
:D
the person below me is a bit confused