Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Just like me :D

The person below me, remembers my horses name now (psst... it's poccahontes)
 
nope, I breathe hylium.

the person below me can hear the birds chirping outside. :D
 
How did you know??? Are you spying on me???

The person below me wants tacos.
 
No I don't I want... to go back to bed.

The person below me likes water balloon games & won't be scared of a water balloon
 
*sploosh* Aww now my shirt is all wet!

*throws one at the person below me*
 
Dude! *side-steps at it splashes all over the ground, and my pant leg*

*throws one at the person above me, and another at the person below me*
 
O.O *gets a bucket of water balloons and sets up a catapult*
GAME ON >=]

Balloons fly everywhere!!!!

The person below me is having a very mathy day.... I'm about to take my second math test of the day :( save me!
 
Not really mathy but lots of numbers.. A combos are 1st shift B combos are 2nd they filled half the truck with 122135s i have 6 more...

The person below me thinks like i do when i hear 'golden rule' I think of aladdin & the golden rule from aladdin: the person with all the gold makes the rules... its funny to me... :)
 
Mr. Honest.... did you watch that movie that night? Because I did, and i was thinking the EXACT SAME THING D:

The person below me likes Captain Crunch
 
Mr. Honest.... did you watch that movie that night? Because I did, and i was thinking the EXACT SAME THING D:

The person below me likes Captain Crunch

Nope, coincidentally I keep running into people talking about a golden rule... but I don't know what it is :) Theres no way I was spying on you Livi :D