Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nope I'm a DC fan. That crazy annoying Lee whatever can't make up his mind on the storylines of any hero... its just too crazy for me now.

The person below me has a pet fish.
 
I used to have 1 till one night i forgot to close the window and the fish got frozen

the person below me loves "The Help" movie
 
nope, I woke up two hours ago, at 5.

The person below me belongs to a secret service center.
 
I do not respond to rumors & speculation about secrets.

The person below me worked today too. (saturday)
 
nope. i wish though.

the person below me is too tired to spell anything correctly.
 
yes, amazing! :)

the person below me can catch a butterfly, without the net.
 
Yep... multiple plays.

The person below me was mistaken for a female earlier.
 
Uhhh... no? Since it wasn't a mistake?

The person below me likes Johnny Cash.

She thought I was gonna post there but we got her good !


Wrong I am physically ill. Its too cold at work so I caught a cold.

The person below me has been handcuffed by the police.
 
yeah, but it was on a field trip... and my hands are so small I slipped right out of them anyway... and they were on the tightest they could go.

The person below me, wants some pineapple