Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I want banana pudding or milkshake... or lemonade.. i want water.

The person below me is my friend.
 
Yes, but you should have seen the pig I was wrestling.

The person below me has a crush on Justin Bieber.
 
Yes, and I'm learning from a professional, who's sung with famous people.

The person below me has seen the Titanic.
 
Ew... no not in person... just some videos.

The person below me needs a hug from someone.
 
How did you know? And why did you have to remind me? :(

The person below me takes their personal bubble seriously.
 
Very seriously but I welcome honest hearts.

The person below me would like to share something?
 
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
That is also what we call a friend of mine ^_^

The person below me is watching scooby dooby doo.

And Mr. Honest, is that YOUR four leaf clover or just a random pic from the internet?
 
Scooby Doo has never really interested me...

The person below can count higher than the thousands.
 
Better than that, I can count to Septillion.

The person below me is not a person at all, but a rare species of dolphin.
 
No but swimming with dolphins is in my future! <3

The person below me is watching saturday morning cartoons... on a monday :D
 
Nope I'm ready to leave to work.
And Mr. Honest, is that YOUR four leaf clover or just a random pic from the internet?

Just a random picture of leaves that look like....

The person below can make all type of paper airplanes.
 
I've never been very interested in airplanes.

The person below me has read one of my poems.