Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
lol i actually wasn't but now i have to xD

the person below me has seen a good movie in the theatre recently
 
True, I haven't been to the theatres in a while... half a year.

The one below me needs to bathe!
 
I occasionally would watch that on my nights of nothing to watch on tv years ago but no I don't love it.

The person below me has coffee
 
i did... not anymore :( Community Coffee though is the BEST

The person below me has a busy summer ahead of them
 
Nope... :( I want one though, so I'm not so bored at home.

The person below me noticed I've been gone for a while :(
 
Mabey a teeny tiny push.... im not sure yet XD

The person below me is eating mac n cheese! :D
 
I had one today already... with a 1 and 3 year old ^_^ We danced and drank pretend tea!

The person below me is TIRED
D:
 
Little bit. Have my days been little bit too stuffed lately.

The person below me knows Kung fu (or similar)