Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hahaha false.

The person below didnt brush their teeth this morning.
 
false always brush my teeth


person below is richer then the richest person on earth
 
True, because I have Christ in my life!

The person below is really tired.
 
True . Its rotting in some corner .

The person below me is gonna buy me a new ipod touch :p
 
False!

If I was to buy anyone an iPod touch, it would be me :D :D

The person below me lives in Austrailia!
 
True, though I never have, I would absolutely love to.

The person below has made spaghetti with ketchup.
 
False. But many people enjoy tickling me regardless.

The person below hates getting their hair cut.
 
ummm when i had hair ture but now false...i shave my head now lol

person below wants to color thier hair bright orange
 
Hahaha False. I'm good with being a brunette lol

The person below is a redhead.
 
false only when sunburned lol


person below would like to go bungee jumping
 
wish i didnt have to leave church

tpbm had a big lunch and either needs a nap or took one