Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
False. I can roll it, just not into a star,

The person below has some kind of abnormal condition.
 
I do? No one ever told me!!!!! *Starts to cry* I'm a un-known freak!!!!!

The person below me knows what wrong with me??!?!?!? Please?
 
You're abnormally awesome.


The person below has had braces before.
 
Actually, I have, but only on my two front teeth.

The person below me has dyed their hair at least once in their life.
 
false never have


preson below would love to go to a water park tomorrow
 
True, but its not going to happen :/

The person below is hungry.
 
False. I rarely burp and if I do, I get excited! Its like a huge accomplishment, doesn't happen often. oye.

The person below me secretly wishes they were a leprechaun.
 
False..
Seafood doesn't go well with my taste buds.. Unless it's catfish!

The person below me prefers chicken over turkey!!!!
 
False. They just show up at my house.

The person below me frequently sings in the shower.
 
true... With my tape on full volume

Person below hugs pillow while sleeping
 
true, since i have no one to cuddle with

person below loves rollerskating more then ice skating
 
false.. Im master at ice skating hehe

Person below likes chinese food
 
false only tolerate it hehehehe


person below loves green eggs and ham
 
I do not like them here or there, I do not like them anywhere! I don't not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am!

The person below also has that book memorized.
 
Eh, a trim wouldn't hurt, but I wouldn't cut any of the length off.

The person below hates iced tea.