Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
lol true i need to take one tonight haha

the person below needs deoderant :p
 
Sniffs!! Ture!! sorry dint realize it was me!! lol

person below thinking of shavin their head bald :D
 
False. I am very klutzy and have a hard enough time walking in a straight line, let alone attempt to climb a tree. Fun as a child, but now as an adult, I would surely injure myself and look very very foolish. haha

The Person Below me likes to run through the sprinkler.
 
kinda true, i like watching it but i never watched it in and open field b4

person below can play piano
 
That, my friend, would actually be incredibly fun

Person below likes Cookies :3
 
True! (you called them cookies and not biscuits...impressive. :))

Person below me is craving cheese puffs like me right now?
 
Hmmm...the last two crossed over each other My comment was to the Brit), AND on a side note...when I re-read what I wrote, it reads as if I am calling myself a cheese puff. :S


Anyway...carry on. :)
 
Hmmm...the last two crossed over each other My comment was to the Brit), AND on a side note...when I re-read what I wrote, it reads as if I am calling myself a cheese puff. :S


Anyway...carry on. :)

We call the soft ones cookies, if you get me? :L Its probably different in America, its oh so confusing
 
Interesting....I did not think you guys called anything cookies. But yes, I know what you mean by hard and soft. I just thought they were all called biscuits. I like 'em all...so it don't matter. ;)
 
True! (you called them cookies and not biscuits...impressive. :))

Person below me is craving cheese puffs like me right now?

true i do have a craving for cheese puffs

person below wants buffloe chips and sour cream
 
I am not an actor, but I have a big ego and would love to star in anything.

How can anyone not like “Leave it to Beaver”?

The person below me would like to be a famous musician.
 
true i wouldn't mind that

i don't like leave it to beaver becuase of all the stereo types and false beliefs in it

person below likes puple pj's