Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
As long as I don’t have to drive in the snow.

The person below gets TV through an antenna, rather than cable or satellite.
 
nope, all satelite here, haha

The person below me likes singing Celine Dion songs
:)
 
False. I feel like that sounds so arrogant, but alas, I can sing. ;)

The person below me enjoys working out.
 
I haven't worked out in ages lol
I'm thinking of getting back to it though .

The person below me loves a hot cup of tea .


 
Aerated drink = Carbonated (soda)

False...not terribly interested in astronomy.

Person below me has acted in a school play?
 
True!! Tom Sawyer! I was one of the kids that got to paint the fence and sing :/ haha

The person below me likes the rain :D
 
*looks in the mirror, yep, i'm female!*

True!!! LOVES shoes! :)

Person below me would drop everything and become a missionary in a VERY remote place for 5 years if they had the chance.
 
If God calls me to be one , I surely will go for it :D

The person below me wants to be a pastor .


 
False

Person below me is much more a flip flops type of person than three piece suit/ dress up sort of person?
 
i'm both. depends on the day.

but who says a three piece suit can't do well with a nice, fancy pair of flip-flops?

to clem: yes. i love dresses! and pants! sometimes dresses WITH pants. (dresses these days are far too short sometimes)

tpbm knows a recipe i can use for eggplant.