Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
True. I love the water parks best. I hate rollercoasters.

The person below me is funny.
 
Well...maybe...if not looking, than at least by way of doing things.

The person below me does da cha cha like a sissy girl...and likes it!
 
False. I'm a terrible dancer.

The person below me has nice handwriting.
 
-_- False. Though I've been told it's pretty nice for a guy's...

The person below me is about to do something amazing!
 
Uh, define amazing...

The person below me wants to buy me lunch.
 
True, but has no money... -_-

Amazing = >adjective
'causing great surprise or sudden wonder'

The next person to post will have a good day today. ^_^
 
~*(FALSE)*~ Come as You Are:p

*Wavez* Heya CCG:D Hope Ur Well Sweety;)


The Person Below Me Likes to Travel the World 1 Day?
 
Hey Lady!!

True.

The person below me likes chocolates.
 
True! Although I like dark chocolate better.

The person below me can communicate in a language other than English..
 
True. I can communicate in spanish and ASL as well.

The person below me likes peaches.
 
Most definitely, but only ripe. Sweet fruit is good fruit.

The person that will post next has feelings for someone...deep, passionate feelings...of love...in their heart...(maybe)
 
*Gigglez* True:D Im soOo InLove with Him.....JESUS WOOP WOOP:p


The Person Below Me Feels the Same Way Yea?
 
Didnt I had to Post after that Gosh!! *Gigglez*:p Well THANKYOU;) LOL


The Person Below Me would Sing for Me if they could..?:p
 
Absolutely;)


The Person Below Me would Sing for me in The "SING CHAT ROOM" If I Challenged them?:pp
 
fakse i don't have a good singing voice....ok i might just cause i am nice lol

person beloe would rock jumping with me