Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
*Gigglez @ Might*:p

~*(True)*~ Luv Outdoors & would Luv it too:D


The Person Below me knows How to Surf?
 
ummm the basics true...
person below could tell its going to rain 3 days before it does
 
No, I heard a weatherman say you can’t predict accurately more than 36 hours into the future. A few days later he was replaced, for whatever reason.

The person below has antiques in their home.
 
False.

The person below me is going to be buy me a star in the sky.
 
Uhm...I am going to go with true, because if I could...I would. mhm!

The person below me would not be ashamed to drive a minivan. (yes, I drive a minivan, and am proud!)
:D
 
OH OH True! Bring on the minivan. I should buy one now, I would definitely look cool.

The person below me loves socks.
 
YES! TRUE!...love socks...but picky about my socks that I love. lol

The person below me wants to vacation at the Oregon Coast!!! (*looks @ Ashley*)
;)
 
Sounds like fun! When do we leave?

The person below me is really thirsty.
 
False . Just had a cup of tea .

The person below me would like to volunteer in trimming my hair .
 
Clement Idk if that would be a good idea. The person below me would like to get me a passport and put me on a plane to New South Wales Australia for a weeks vacation.
 
I can do that . I should be having those Lego planes kept somewhere .

The person below me likes the sunshine .
 
That I do. The person below me will put me on a real big steel bird going that way rather than legos preferably.
 
false computers are evil lol

person below would love to sun bath on the moon
 
Half true? The moon is cool...sunbathing = sunburning for me...which is not cool. (I'm very fair skinned...I've been sunburnt in winter before...)

The person below me would like some of my apple juice. (YOU KNOW YOU DO...it's very tasty....)
 
ture i would love to drink your apple juice

person below would like to go get a blizzard with me
 
Blizzards are delicious. Enough said. Yes.

The individual to be later shown that will post a little bit down from my post wants to and will tell us his/her favorite smell. (please?)

(Mine is Rain btw...nothing like the smell of rain.)
 
ummm ok true my favorite smell is a fresh baby rose in misty type rain


person below will confess a secret to someone very soon
 
I have this funny feeling I need to tell someone a secret...hmm...message me someone. Lol.

The person that posts next has skills.

pyzammadskillz.jpg