Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yeah....no. I really don't. At an earlier point in my life...but now...no.

The person below me...wishes their name were Steve, if only for a day.
 
I'm afriad not.

The person below me thinks George Lopez isn't funny.
 
You know, if I said true, I'd be lying. He is a bit funny...yes.

The person that is next to come...at one point in his/her life...has sucked their thumb.
 
False. I don't really like animals. :/

The person below me thinks that 9 hours of sleep a night are neccesary every night.
 
True....IF it is blowing through my hair because I am spending the day on a boat on a huge lake. ~bliss~

The person below me would like one of the cinnamon rolls I just baked. (with some coffee of course!)
 
I would if I could.

I am going with true/false. Depends on why I am on the long drive. Most of the time it is the destinaion I crave..not the journey.

Person below me does some sort of volunteer work on a regular basis?
 
Very true LOL


person below me would like to work for me so i can take a vactaion
 
Erm, false. I think I might die trying to do your job. lol

Person below me would like to live on a farm?
 
depends on what type of farm lol

person below would pay for my vacation lol
 
If I could. Haha (:

The person below me attended church this morning.
 
True.

The person below me missed breakfast because they slept too long.
 
True. I have never heard of it until you posted it. Good stuff.

The person below me wants to make me crayons.
 
False...because I do not know how... -_-

The person below me has never spent more than 20 minutes in total silence! 0_0 (which is actually not a good thing...you can talk to me about why...)
 
False. I'm not a big media fan...though I like electronics. Weird right>?

The next person to post wants me to write a song about them...and then have me post it up so they can listen to it.