Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I already did. :)

The person below me is saving his/her hair so it will grow longer.
 
Oh no, I don't know much about such.

The person below me is an ultra multi intelligent person.
 
Lol, yep..

(Mitochondria are parts of a cell..)

The person below me isn't into biology..
 
Oh no, I think biology is very very evil. The Brain and Pinky wants to become world dominators! Oh No! *runs to a big cave stone and hides behind it*

The person below me loves working with her/his hands.
 
Lol!

True, I love hands-on work!

The person below me has a private journal..
 
True. me, im enjoying a perfect climat. im currently in the caraibbean.

The person below me loves marshmallows
 
so sorry guys... wrong answer. "off topic"
false.

same question. the person below me loves marshmallows
 
Absolutely not!!!!! love blue n mauve

The person below me feels cold right now
 
I often learn something new, so, yeah, I am sure I might have learned something new during today. :)

The person below me hates eating pancakes.
 
False. i love pancakes.

The person below me have already tried to write a poem
 
Oh yes, many times, and I still keep on writing some more whenever I am in the right mood. :)

The person below me is a non-alcoholical drinker.