Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes, in some way I do. I have a test tomorrow, so, yeah....

The person below me can act like a monkey at times.
 
Yup. Cute movie.

The person below me needs to charge their cell phone.
 
Yah we have lots of blankets here am just not sure if it'll reach all the way to US... Hehehehe...

The person below me knows how to make a quilt?
 
No, but it is something that I wanted to learn.

The person below me has a date tonight.
 
True, my bf just asked me to join him to see the new Narnia movie tonight.

The person below me wants to give me a scalp message.
 
Definately! I'm STARVING!!!

The person below me just took a drink of milk only to find out it was sour..:(:(
 
No. I did have a tounge and brow peircing back in my youth.

The person below me is eating pizza for dinner.
 
No, not right now. But we have done this quite often lately. And I am getting tired of eating pizzas now. Though it is some of the most easiest food to make when not wanting to cook for a longer time, and feeling tired.

The person below me is going outside with a strong attitude over her/him self.
 
ohhh no thanks... just had a fever yesterday... better off w/o it..

the person below me owns a red shoes...?
 
Never really listened to the blues, so I can't say anything one way or another.

The person below me woke up too early this morning.
 
That might be very possible to happen, it is weekend time now, so... :)

The person below me plays the thrumpet.