Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
True. I should really go to bed early tonight.

The person below me has a messy bedroom.
 
indeed. with honey.

the person below me doesn't like drama in their lives but catches themselves watching or wanting to watch tv shows that have lots of drama
 
nah. i don't text enough. got unlimited and i rarely max out my memory, which is 100 for inbox and 100 for sent.
i even ask text addicts to train me and they never do lol

the person below me is thirsty. or atleast you are now.
 
lol yes, I am thirsty. I'll get a drink when I get back to the house.

The person below me isn't canadian.
 
nope.

the person below me has a kitty... who gets ultra hyper about this time at night, like mine
 
ya yer hot!! & i paint my toe nails... my fingernails are somewhere in my garden.

The person below me has never driven a zamboni
 
That would be correct. But, wouldn't it be cool if I had?

The person below me in smarter than I am, because they have never gotten themselves autobanned from their own chat room.
 
Well, I don't even know how I did it, actually. It's totally confusing.

The person below me is hungry and should give me Mountain Dew.
 
true. I'll get you an MD from the fridge, hold on.

The personbelow me is volunteering to give me a massage.
 
I thought that said message and I would absolutely give you a message.
your brother called.

hee hee... the person below me is a little tense.
 
False. I just want a massage.

The person below me is a vegetarian.