Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh,no! This person is up late (almost 2am) and doesn't get up early unless necessary. lol (nice try, Jane)

The next person eats at Panera.
 
No, I can't say I do. (lol Mary, it's okay. I'll try again.)


The person below me appreciates straightforwardness.
 
The person below me, punches puppies and kicks kittens... (You seem like a very nice person)
 
No (and thank you, you seem like a nice person too) :)

The person below me has posted in this thread before...
 
^ That's cool. I can't do it.:)

Trypophobia, possibly. I just Google-searched it and the images I saw made me feel itchy.

The person below me is left-handed.
 
I used to be, but I broke my left hand and ever since I am not right minded...

The person below me has posted after mine...
 
Well, yes. That in generally how it works.

The person below me needs some gummy worms.

ok I'm not sure what gummy worms are but is it something you get from eggs?

Not hungry after all

Person below me is........nauseous
 
tumblr_mcyvqcjq2k1r0yo5wo1_400.gif

The person below me is afraid of snakes.