Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I prefer cherry!

The person below me erroneously prefers the 11th Doctor (10th is best!).

Are you talking about when a commercial says "9 out of 10 doctors prefer" product X?

Is there green apple Airheads? I would take those first, then Watermelon. Pretty much standard for all candy that is sour.
 
I don't know what the 11th doctor is.
The person below me is funny.

That is up for debate. I have good days and bad. The ones I usually think are funny, no one else does. Usually because they might be a bit cerebral. I'm learning to give the audience what they want. Nobody likes to laugh alone.

The person below me will have no idea what I'm talking about.
 
Yep that's me, I had to google cerebral.
The person below me is beautiful .
 
Yes, I do :) size 15 shoes, need size 16 soon.
The person below me is really sweet :)
 
You hear that girls I'm sweet:cool: And available and if you say no thats okay I stalk

The person below me is begining to realise how weird I am
 
The evidence was there the whole time, I just realized it a little too late. :)

The person below me likes to eat pasta that came from a can.
 
What time are you serving supper? I hope the food tastes as good as the crock pot smells. :)

The person below me is going to take a nap.
 
I do, but that usually leads to a nap.

The person below me is having a good day.
 
I try, I try.

The person below me gets carded when they buy NyQuil at the store.
 
I don't surprisingly but there again my job says I can't have nyquil due to its contents. The person below me owns at least one pet :)
 
Last edited:
Heck yeah! Cats are worthless. I would even allow a dog to lay on top of me. :)

The person below me just ate peanut butter on an apple.
 
Well that would depend on if you can fly all the way here to pick it up.

The person below prefers books to movies?