Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
i wear sungalsses not the sight glasses .... so . OK true

person below likes makeup
 
occasionally I can hear it in the background sounds that make me want to hit my tv with a sledgehammer lol!

the person below me swims very well:
 
but cheese doesnt like me...

The person below me can kick over their own head... ok, go ahead try it, dont pull anything.
 
Oh I pulled a muscle :) but I did it! The person below me can balance 5 books on their head
 
...In about 5 hours, true.

The person below me knows what the word 'absquatulate' means.
 
true ... after long day work but mates insisting me to go ice skating wiv them

person below needs shower :D
 
I really do, that's crazy.... Person below me loves to watch cheesy romantic movies alone at night
 
False. It's not really long, it's just medium long.

The person below me has a dog.
 
True...:) haha...its me!! Knock knock...the person below me misses LambChop and Alf.
 
Only on days when I want to float in the river. Other days I perfer it to be cloudy so it's not so hot outside!

The person below me wants to help me maim my ex-boyfriend.