Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
HA! Well, since I have felt permantly crosseyed by life the past few years, AND I seek God in all things in my life....then TRUE, I guess I am crosseyed for the Lord. lol

Person below me would rather water ski than snow ski?
 
YUS!!! I love watching cartoons!!!! Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Disney are my 3 favorite channels!!!

The person below me can quote the Spongebob Squarpants Theme Song.
 
I can!

Are you ready kids? Aye aye captain!
I can't hear you! Aye Aye Captain!
ooooooooooooooooooohhh
Who lives in the pineapple under the sea?
Spongebob Sqaurepants.

The person below me can sing along with the theme song on EVERY disney channel shows. I can =)
 
Not everyone, but most of them.. And you didn't finish the Spongebob song.

The person below me will finish the rest of the song!
 
True!
Are you ready kids "Aye Aye Captain"
I Can't hear you "AYE AYE CAPTAIN"
Ooooooooooooooooooooohh...
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea
"Spongebob squarepants"
Absorbant and yellow and porous is he
"Spongebob Squarepants"
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
"Spongebob Squarepants"
Then flop on the deck and plop like a fish
"Spongebob Squarepants"
READY
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants
Spongebob squarepants
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!! AH AHH AHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH....

The person below me like apples over oranges.
​
 
True, but I'm no good at it!

The person below towel dries their hair.
 
It's not exactly legal for me to drive, but I'm allowed to drive slowly in an empty parking lot, so false.

The person below has swept the floor with their dog.
 
True

The person below me is scared to sit besides me when I drive :p

edit : that was in response to resurrection33's post .
 
True, I guess, I make really good homemade peach cobbler, chicken noodle soup, and spaghetti sauce.

The person below wishes they had a pet monkey.
 
False. I've flown plenty of times.

The person below has never been overseas.
 
False. No, I've never been overseas but I have been to Canada. And I've also crossed the Mississippi plenty of times cause I live right by it!

The person below wishes they could play the harp.