Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
False, but I do watch the news everyday.

Tpbm has never got stuck in a elavator.
 
true, id never want to be stuck in one lol

tpbm had mcdonalds for breakfast today
 
Can't say I've ever tried it.

The person below me is gonna let me use their pool.
 
true if i had one

person below would like to swim in a pool of jello
 
Ture, that'd be amazing!

the person below hates it when people say lol
 
False. I love "lol's"

I like to laugh and so....I use lol. A lot.

The person below me can do underwater basket weaving.
 
false.cant weave a basket , but can stay unda water for quiet a while

person below loves to act nd sing
 
True. I"m a better singer than actress though.

The person below me is hungry.
 
true

person below would love to have a 5 star meal cooked for them for free