Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
False. I've never tried.

The person below me thinks Silly Bands are lame.
 
False...my kids like them, and are respectful about them so I don't see the harm. *thumbs up for the silly bandz* :)

The person below me has read the bible the whole way through?
 
Whos Kim walker.....lol


person below is going to remind me who kim walker is...lol
 
True. Im not very good though.

The person below me knows the difference between pool and snooker.
 
Meh, eggs are ok.

The person below me forgot to take out the trash.
 
I don't take out the trash .

The person below me wants to get their hair straightened .
 
what hair are you talking about ? lol i shave my head

person below would like clement to straighten thier hair out for them
 
I've never seen Clement, and I'm not a hair-styling straightening type of guy. So false.

@Clement...It's the cover of Ivoryline's Cd...well, at least one of them. Not sure if they've made more.

The person below me likes epic Christian adventure stories/movies...such as The Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, ext...