Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I wish!! I'd ride it to school and be home in 2 minutes. lol

The person below me is going on vacation this summer.
 
No, not a true fact.

The person below me will have a great happening during this year's autumn.
 
Not yet, but I do want to straighten my hair later.

The person below me is a mom.
 
False. Not really a jelly bean fan.

The person below me likes cheese.
 
Nice try, but I moved from South Florida to Nashville, TN last October. Brrrrrrrr. I thought "the south" didn't have real winter.

The person below will wonder why I moved. :)
 
Indeed. I do.

The person below me will tell me why the person above me moved.
 
False. I have lived with several family members so I can help them out with stuff.

The person below me sleeps with more than one pillow.
 
No, I don't.

The person below me has tonz of different shoes at home to choose between.
 
False, I only have two pairs...:o

The person below me wants the Packers to win the Superbowl! :D
 
Wrong. I don't care much for bowling.

The person below me loves eating pizza.
 
Sorry, I didn't exactly take into consideration that not everyone on here knows about the American Superbowl. :p It's when the two best American Football teams play against each other to determine who is the greatest/best team of the year. Pretty much every American state has a team, and the Packers are the Wisconsin team (the state I'm from).

The person below me is American and can explain it better..:o:D

(and yes, I love pizza!)
 
Half true. I am American, but can't really explain anything about football.

The person below me has a blanket I can borrow. I'm cold.