Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
False, I don't really like driving..

The person below me tutors people.
 
False. I could though. My church has tutoring on Wednesdays.

The person below me is a 'word nerd'.
 
Lol, what is a word nerd? Someone who loves words?? If it is, then yes, I am.. :p

The person below me knows what a word nerd is...:D
 
No, I don't. Yet, one can perhaps see it in their own way what a word nerd is. It might be one that is very good at using and learning new words, or something else. I do love writing and expressing myself through words. It is a very nice, powerful and sometimes brings own healing to one selves when writing down what we have in our hearts. :)

The person below me can get easily hurt when others makes fun of you.
 
yes, unless I know the person very well

tpbm has identified him/herself with the character of a book or movie
 
Nope, haven't found a character that fits me yet..

The person below me likes to ready mystery novels.
 
No, sadly the snow is gone now. :(


The person below me has sometimes difficulties with sleeping.
 
Yes, I just had that last night. But somehow I DID manage catching back some sleep when getting back to bed again. :)

The person below me is an genious piano player.
 
Lol, I wouldn't say genious, but I'm pretty good..:p!

The person below me wants it to be summer.
 
True, that's why I'm studying to be a nurse... :)

The person below me has to work today.