Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
True. When thinking of it, I do might feel a bit hungry already.

The person below me is a pc gamer.
 
Yes, or they are fine listening to sometimes. :)

The person below me is a real rocker.
 
True. I think he is a good musician. :)

The person below me eats chicken nuggets.
 
Never heard of him.

The person below me is having pizza for dinner.
 
I don't think so. Very likely to not being today. Besides, I'm kinda tired of eating pizzas lately. :(

The person below me would love having a burger!
 
Maybe... Depends on what mood we are in.... I do have some few mint chocolates left. :)

The person below me needs glasses.
 
False, I have contacts though. :p

The person below me is wearing purple today.
 
No, though I do are listening to our dog chewing on a bone. ;)

The person below me has coloured or weird shaped contact lenses.
 
nope, but that would have been cool

tpbm is collecting/ has been collecting something
 
Lol, yep. I have a collection of porcelain dolls, some of which are antiques.

The person below me like the color orange.
 
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

tpbm likes chili