Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
In a way one can say I am. I do love writing. But I am no known author or something, and I have been writing most poems. But I also like writing short stories once started with it. :)

The person below me likes drinking coctail juice.
 
Nay, not really. I prefer being alone with my husband and our dog. This is enough company for me, also a lot more relaxing too. ;) :)


The person below me needs going to school/course/work soon.
 
Yes, my bf gave me a large chocolate heart!

The person below me has a bad cold.
 
It is already quite late in the afternoon over here, so I am no longer wondering so much about when today will be over. ;)

The person below me can get frustrated/annoyed 'cause of the dog barking too much at times.
 
False. And I am happy I don't! Lol! ;)

The person below me should be going to bed soon.
 
I do think my avatar picture looks very nice, yet it might differ from how some others might think of it. ;)

The person below me has a mysterious avatar picture.
 
lol false. I'm the one who started that thread. :p

The person below me has posted in it.
 
yes !! that's all I drink. Thats what God supplied for us.

The person below me can't wait for summer.