Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It is already monday! ;) :)


The person below me got already the 17th may feeling today.
 
False..

The person below me wants to take all the snow away from my town.
 
If I could I'd love doing that, and then sending it over to The Netherlands. Spring is much too early here now, and I'd like experiencing more snowy days. But well well, I have stopped complaining and I am just enjoying the first notices of spring weather in the air. Not so much one can do about it anyways. ;) :)

The person below me loves cooking.
 
True, and I'd gladly give up my snow for spring.. :p

The person below me is cold.
 
Not at the moment, but it was cool this morning.

The person below me will come to lunch with me.
 
False... Actually, I would like to, but you live so far, you know :D ...sorry...

The person below me has a blue car.
 
False, it's actually purple. :p

The person below me loves to wear sunglasses.
 
I have this cool pair that you put on the lenses of your regular glasses.

The person belopw me finished their homework.
 
Homework? No,...i havent done any homework for about 12 years.:D

The person below me loves oranges.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Being from the South, I absolutely love my sweet tea! :) haha

The person below me favorite color is yellow.
 
False. it's green.

The person below me likes carrots and hates peas.
 
I don't hate it, I just don't like the taste of alcohol. ;)

The person below me likes to drink sodas without gas/bubbles the most.
 
False, I drink still water or soda- with bubbles of course :p:D

The person below me drinks alcohol. (Occationally, of course ;))
 
False, I'm pretty much against the consumption of alcohol.. Lol, way too many alcholics in my life.

The person below me likes gum drops.
 
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....;) True, even they are not my favorit.

The person below me speaks Spanish.