Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
If I could I'd love doing that, and then sending it over to The Netherlands. Spring is much too early here now, and I'd like experiencing more snowy days. But well well, I have stopped complaining and I am just enjoying the first notices of spring weather in the air. Not so much one can do about it anyways.