Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
As a child I did, or well, then I lost more as well. ;) Lol.

The person below me has tried smoking a cigar.
 
True, I have never tried to smoke at all.

The person bellow me likes to talk to strangers.
 
depends... sometimes I love it, other times I'm terribly shy

tpbm has ridden a horse
 
True, several times.

The person below me would like to come over for lunch.
 
REALLY depends what you're making lol. I love home cooked meals though =P

The person below me owns a dog :D
 
True. Though it also depends on the situation.

The person below me is a very sporty person.
 
False!!!! :eek: Altough, if it is real natural milk, Id drink it, but I hate the UHT liquid, they sell here.


The person bellow me plays guitar
 
False. I'm a terrible musician.

The person below me is very boring and dull.
 
Estrella, you do sing, so you can't be that horrible musician then. ;) :)



I don't consider myself as very boring and dull, though some might think in this way about me. We cannot be liked by everyone, unfortunately. :(

The person below me has gone through a lot of things in life that has made he/she a lot more wiser.