Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
*Hangs head in shame* No sorry haven't so thats a big fat false for me.

The person below me likes cheese :)
 
Half True. I have sometimes done that, but not so very much. I most use sugar when I drink tea nowadays. ;) :)

The person below me loves playing badminton in the summer.
 
True!!! :D

The person below me got less than ten hours of sleep this past weekend.
 
No thank God i got more hrs of sleep..

The person below me has mustache..
 
True, though it is going over now. :)

The person below me has a lot of friends.
 
I don't necessarily have a lot of friends, but I like a lot of people. :D

The person below me stared out of a window today.
 
True, although I would not call it staring :) I just looked out.

The person bellow me lives has a small flat.
 
Ehm... I am not sure about that. Depends on what is small and what is big. ;)

The person below me have ridden a motorcycle.