Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
ahhahhahha yes a homework of knowing christ better,
the person below me is blessed
 
False. I do the frog swim very well. ;) :p

The person below me thinks he/she is an orange afraid of getting peeled by others.
 
True.. I am actually called by six names right now. :p

The person below me hasn't eaten yet today.
 
False. I do have eaten, just not so very much. But we are about to having dinner now. ;) :D

The person below me has experienced getting SPA-treatments sometime.
 
no :( not sure I'd have the patience for anything else than massage though

tpbm knows how to find the whole sum when you start with only a percentage of it (I forgot how to.... :p)
 
False...Me, money, counting whatever from this sphere dont go together.

The person bellow me likes playing with toys.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like grown up toys. :)

The person below me likes decorating things.
 
False. Though I do like how it is like today. To me a beautiful day is a very sunny day smiling at you. Yet today isn't much sunny, but it is very mild outside, with warm wind coming towards you. I like this kinda weather too, also it is not too hot for the dog, so in a way it does is an excellent day. :)Perhaps it is more Half True, then. ;) Lol.

The person below me loves to be making her/his own clothes.
 
False. Even, I would like to make them, but I probably do not have the right skills for it.

The person bellow me was in Israel.
 
I wish! =[ But it's not something impossible to do =))

The person below me is hungry! :D
 
False! :) I just had pizza

The person below me likes public speaking.