Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Eeeew! Lol! Not really, though I try eating up till last drop. ;) :D

The person below me loves keeping her/himself active.
 
Depends on the kind. :)

The person below me hasn't heard about the Tsunami that hit Japan and the US today. :(
 
Half true. I have heard about it hit Japan, but not about US.

The person bellow me needs a big hug.
 
True! I'll actually be headed to get some with one of my co-workers in a little bit before we go to work.

The person below me doesn't say much when they're around others in "real" life.. (or when they're not chatting online :p)
 
Hmmm...Well...It depends on my mood, but it is true I am more chatty on the Internet, than in face to face contact.

The person bellow me is making her/his lunch now.
 
False. I had lunch at a restaurant.

The person below me wants a hamburger.
 
False. I dont like hamburgers much.

The person bellow me can make her own bread.
 
Nope I don't really like it.

The person below me like summer better than winter.
 
Uhh nope. No idea what that is.

The person below me likes John Mark McMillian =)