Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yeah... especially the one I'll have in a subject where the teacher has been missing for three weeks :p

tpbm is bored
 
aw, why?

not atm, but I will be again soon

- tpbm will go for a walk in a bit
 
False. (I rarely ever watch tv lol)

The person below me is addicted to chocolate.
 
Nope! I actually haven't had chocolate in weeks :eek: <-------- lol!(: love that face.

The person below me knows what antidisestablishmentarianism means.
 
Yup

The person below me can pronounce pnumonioultramicroscopicsillicovolcanoconiosis.
 
Yes, and a very large one to,it was a wood bee stung me on my wrist and it hurt.

The person below me is secretly a pirate on a mission.