Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Ohno I'm sorry fido, j/k I don't have a dog.

The person below me likes to go fishing.
 
Impressive with or without training wheels lol. j/k

Nah I am not really into sports, got burned out in school

The person below me sing country music.
 
yeah, cool i love country music, especially by randy travis.
The person below me owns a dog.
 
Uhmm.. technically true! But I'm sure I'm VERY rusty. The person below me... Loves the movie Fireproof!
 
Um not really, me and spicy aren't that close lol.

The person below me snores in their sleep.
 
Well.. I'm not exactly sure what my passport picture looks like lol :p

The person below me has fallen off a tree before.
 
yeah, i fell while trying to jump onto a branch a few feet away.
Person below me has a brother.