Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Ah, he's alright. I like some of his songs.

The person below me likes Taylor Swift.
 
False. I had a great weekend and if I chill any more, I'll need a sweater. :p

The person below me likes parades.
 
ay q siiiii!!!!!!! :Dits my favorite language. (btw i live in a country where people speak only spanish... so yeah i do)

the person below me likes to watch NCIS
 
If short is shoulder length then true if not then false :)

The person below me acts their age
 
Lol, sometimes. :p :D

The person below me has a habit of accidentally burning their tongue.