Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
True. I had toget in through my brothers window.

The person below me likes to bake.
 
Yes :D It's the only thing I'm good at (haha)

The person below me likes to ride horses.
 
I do but i have not ridden a horse in 3 years

The person below me has been caught pokeing their nose in public
 
I haven't painted much, but I would love trying and learning more how to paint. I am attracted towards it. :)


The person below me is a good scetch drawer?
 
I'm not so sure if I've ever tried that, french toast, perhaps I have, and perhaps not, yet. :) Sounds nice, though. ;) :D


The person below me likes eating "Chicken Tonight".
 
I guess this is a recipe chicken. Unfortunately I don't know the ingridients...:)
The person below me likes to travel by bicycle.
 
True - but I only remember the original one!

The person below me likes pumpkin pie.
 
Nah..False:D..Dislike it

The person below me likes talkin' with their mouth FULL!
 
Yes, I sometimes do. But then I need being calmed down, and with patience... ;) Lol. :)


The person below me likes playing most table games that there is.
 
In a sense, yes. But it's rather expensive where I come from.

The person below me likes to sing in the shower. :p