Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jajajaja I know full well tht yu text too much1 :p

The person below me wants to come to Texas.
 
Of course. I do... And I was trying to answer Randy's post and your post got in the way!

The person below me needs to go to bed, again.
 
Technically true.

The person below me likes green gummy bears better than the orange ones.
 
Aww true! *hugs*

The person below me has wanted to shave their head before.
 
Yes! I am!
I'm gonna have to call my friend at the store and see if he can give me steak, or something else meaty and delicious... I've been craving steak for so long!

The person below me knows what was on the bottom of the cliff I jumped off of :D
 
@Survivor: NO IT WASN'T UNLESS YOU"RE MADE OF WATER!!!! oh wait... 70% lol

I suppose, I might. :p I don't really know.

The person below me wants to go cliff diving with me!!! :D
 
Nope... well... nope.

The person below me can ride a bike & without holding onto the handlebars.
 
Sure! A half eaten sandwich, a 2/3rds of a coke coming right up.

The person below can play the drums.
 
False. I have no idea how to do anything more than make random noise.

The person below me would like a pack of fruit snacks.
 
If you give me drums, I'll play them :)

The person below me can jump higher than a mountain. ;)
 
The person below you forgot to refresh the page and got us all out of order again.

The person below me now would like a pack of fruit snacks instead.