Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The person below me can possibly explain my extreme urge to post at 4am instead of trying to go back to sleep.
 
You preferred to tell someone how you're feeling then just lie to sleep in silence.

The person below me wears glasses.
 
I haven't done that in forever.

The person below me is a good dancer.
 
I am... :)
I've never danced in the rain, but I really want to... the only reason I haven't yet, is because I'm saving the experience for when I can share it with my cowboy someday. :D

The person below me, just got home.
 
True. I failed 5th, 7th, and 9th grade math.

The person below me would like to come dye my hair for me.
 
Not neccesarily....

The person below me would rather listen to a book than read it.
 
I don't follow. I'm not less than 5'7, but, more. So I'm at least 0'0 at my feet & 6'4 at my head. :D But I always struggle with the english language... I always got B's & 80's :(

The following person likes oranges more than grapes?
 
Yes, actually, I do. Though grapes have a better color, oranges taste better, depending on whether or not they're rotten.. Eww...

The person below me is happy.
 
I'm more bored than happy. And Randy, I have dyed my hair green in the past, as well as blue, purple and pink.

The person below me Wants to make me dinner.