Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Actually, yes I do... It scares people I met when I was five, when I tell them exactly what they were doing when I met them... Or sometimes even what they said when I met them, and who introduced us, or who said "hi" first :p

The person below me can't stand fishing.
 
Well, not exactly I never tried fiishing. It might be bit borings but good for relaxing.

The person below me speaks Chinese.
 
Nope... American and French, that's what I speak.

The person below me is waiting on someone else.
 
Nope, I am not waiting anybody at this moment.

The person below me doesn't have a cell phone.
 
Well I believe that the person below me surely believes that the person below them does NOT have a cell phone :)
 
Nope I think almost everybody has a cellphone, although I do not.

The person below me owns a pair of green socks.
 
Nein. Nothing but black socks in my drawer.

Person below me knows the difference between 720p and 1080p (no Googling!)
 
False, I have been adult for almost 19 years :D

The person bellow me comes from a big family.
 
Stray cats live in my back yard that I feed but they won't let me pet them :( :( :(

The person below me will make me a paper airplane?
 
I can .. but I need more practice to do it best :D

The person below me is really good at baking ..
 
Well, I am quite good ...but perhaps I need the practice in this :D

The person bellow me is a good gardener.
 
Well , Ive never try to do works of a gardener .. lol .. so i'm not :D

The person below me ignores strangers .
 
It depends on situation. I don't ignore people who ask me for direction, but I am not that kind of person to stare and be shoked by strangers.

The person below me has mango tree in his/her garden.
 
Yes u're right .. it really depends on the situation :) me too!!!

False , I dont have a garden :( lol so I dont have a mango tree .

The person below me can't drink coffee without a sugar .