Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well.... I just happened to be in that briefcase.

I do like shoe shopping.

The person below me has someone reading over their shoulder.
 
Nope, that made me paranoid and made me look over my shoulder haha.

The person below me is trying to win the Last Person To Post Wins thread :P
 
Nope im not, infact im going to make sure i don't win by not going there at all.

The person below me, has penguins on their pajama pants! :D
 
Nope, just Mickey Mouse....

It makes me fidjetty when people when people read over my shoulder.

The person below me likes to wear t eir pajamas all day :)
 
Not a chance! lol - The person below me understands the refrence "Don't Blink" when put next to a stone angel?
 
Bubbles as in blowing bubbles? Slightly confused haha but nope.

The person below me would eat sushi with me. :D
 
Sorry, I'm not overly picky, but I don't like sushi...

The person below me is missing their car keys...
 
Nope! they're in my purse... i think, my booksack? or... umm...
What so explain to me the "Don't blink." thing :P

The person below me loves chandeliers shaped like ships! :D
 
never seen one, so i dunno...

statues don't blink...

The person below me likes trampolines. :D
 
Haha blueangel. I do love trampolines:)

The person below me is addicted to CC and finds it hard to press that x.:p
 
no, not really... it's quite easy...

The person below me is not impressed by people doing backflips.
 
Oh yes, very true! I'm kind of easily impressed I guess...

The person below me enjoys chillin in nature, tubing in a river :D
 
never done it... I need a life... lol

The person below me likes carrot juice XP
 
Lol blue angel - the dont blink thing was a Dr.Who refrance to re-occuring creatures in the show that look like stone angels xDD u didnt get it
 
But yes, I like carrot juice =) - the person below me likes flip flops in winter
 
No, I don't... Unless it's absolutely necessary.

The person below me can give me a quote from Martin Short, without looking it up...