Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh! I do! I need a picture of him don't I? He's adorable!

The guy below me has a smaller family than me.
 
With my dad. :D

The person below me has a brother and sister who had a birthday recently.
 
whoa that's amazing
the person below me recently said happy birthday to my brother and sister
 
Actually, I did!

The person below me has a thing for staying up late (like me :D)
 
I got a thing its called work.. 10pm -7am

The following has been brought to you in part by me:
 
crazy in a good way
:)
the person below is going to hopefully smile after reading this :)
 
I've been smiling all day. My cheeks are starting to hurt.

The person below me just got back.
 
Yeah, a little. :D

The person below me has been thinking about one thing all day. :)
 
mainly one thing
I sadly had to share the one thing with class work a little :/
the person below me has done a performance recently
 
yeah... man, that's just scary, it's like you know me or something... :O

the person below me has a brother who is, or will be sleeping.
 
(tries to post this before the other two peeps who are looking at this thread)

Water you talking about, John?!?!?!?!
 
Okay, so that wasn't a metaphor, and I forgot to say what the person below me did. I panicked, and posted the first thing about water that came to mind :).

Person below me is a total goofball.