Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
If that's a movie, I've never seen it, if that's just a term we're using in general, I love it, if that's something coming from the movie The Avengers, I don't think I like PlanB at all. hehe, I like PlanA :D

The person below me didn't understand a single word I said. :) haha
 
If that's a movie, I've never seen it, if that's just a term we're using in general, I love it, if that's something coming from the movie The Avengers, I don't think I like PlanB at all. hehe, I like PlanA :D

The person below me didn't understand a single word I said. :) haha

I did so understand :)

The person below me knows how to make a chocolate cake... and will invite me for cake. -_-
 
Darnnit... The only one there for me to be would be Black Widow, cuz she's the only girl.

The person below me doesn't have scholl because it's saturday, yaay. :D
 
NO SCHOOL!!!!!!! But graduation is in a couple weeks and im sad >.<

The person below me likes to collect pencils. Those HUGE pencils in gift shops and such that have the name of a famous place on them or somethin
 
nope, but I do have a thing for notebooks... I find ones I like, and I want so badly to buy it, but then I remember that I really don't need another notebook.

The person below me wears glasses.
 
Green over blue huh? Well, if we're talkin' colors, no, not really. I like blue over any color. But if we're talkin' people, there's GreenNnice, and I like him over BlueAngel anyday :D haha

The person below me plays soccer.
 
I haven't played in years.

The person below me wants birthday cake.
 
depends... maybe on my birthday.

The person below me likes rolling down hills.
 
Not so much, but I need to. I usually tend to put it off.

The person below me likes fireworks.
 
I dooooooo. Oh PopClick, if only I could like your 'likes' they adventure everywhere :D.

The person below me often carries their ice cream cones in their back pocket.
 
:O No, I never have... but I might start.

The person below me likes to fill their ears with butter.
 
No, but I might maul one. I don't like cats. No offence to those who do.

The person below me poked a hippo yesterday. :p
 
I love the hippo! I would never poke it :P So no i didnt

The person below me likes pillow pets cause they're so soft and cuddley ^.^