Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
im just.... im just speachless here....
HOW CAN ONE NOT LIKE PILLOWS?! >.< it's madness i tell ya!

Oh and the person below me says buffet like "boo-fay" instead of "buffay" :)
 
Nope, I say 'buffay'. I didn't even notice it till you posted that post!

The person below me used sporks in school.
 
The only time I used a spork was at a picnic, when I flipped it at one of my cousins for being a weirdo.

The person below me wants some water.
 
If that were possible, I would be : D

The person below me wants a black bear cub ^_^ or any bear cub really <3
 
False! I tried and just fell over.

The persn below me eats fish sticks.
 
... Nah i eat fish fish... wow i dont remember the last time i ate fish sticks XD

The person below me LOVES beluga whales ^.^ (so cute!)
 
True ^_^ I have in Louisiana

The person below me likes to paint... they like to paint fences and houses and chairs and cats and clowns and trees and radios.
 
I do like to paint, but usually trees, flowers, and stuff like that. Not so much into clown painting, sad to say.

The person below me is wearing a red shirt.
 
Yes... and some red ones too. :) High heels :D

The person below me is playing a game.
 
False.

The person below me is having VBS at their church this summer.