Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
STILL sick?? oh my.. it's been so long :(

The person below me will doubt that I had any idea that the person above me was sick.
 
yes

the person below me knows way how to wake me up. (im terrible sleepy and I definenlty shouldn't be)
 
<: ( no i don't >.< or ears.... i see a ton of people like dig/pick in their ears or something >.< i dont like it!!!

The person below me has a bad back
 
actually, I do >.<
it has been spasming nonstop now for about a week XD

the person below me will tell us all a secret :3
 
Shhhhhh.... listen and I will tell you a secret ... when I was little I liked eating worms :D
 
it's so true!

the person below me knows the words to "Bohemian Rhapsody" by heart.
 
I'm actually not big on oranges OR basketball, but thank you for the blessing!

Person below me is happy!